These cute Christmas shadow boxes are quick and easy to make as gifts. We got the frames (shadow boxes) from our local dollar store for only $1.25 making this project very affordable. The vinyl to do these projects includes both quotes, “Jingle All the Way” and “May your days be merry and bright” in whatever 2 colours you choose. You do have the option of order 2 of the same, jest include that in the colour text field.
1. 5 x 7 inch shadow box type frame ( Dollar Store frames work well and keep the cost of the project down.
2. Glitter card stock
3. Die Cut Snowflakes in several coordinating colours, the smallest sized crafts bells from dollar store in 2 coordinating colours. (10 mm or less) test in your frame to verify size.
4. Vinyl Wording Order your vinyl wording here: http://designdivaswallart.com/product/jingle-all-the-way-may-your-days-be-merry-and-bright
1. Take shadow box apart and cut a piece of glitter card stock to fit perfectly over complete back of frame. We used double sided tape to attach card stock to back piece of frame (piece which has the hanger on and is closed in)
2. Punch out your snowflakes. We used die cuts from coordinating glitter paper and foils or you can purchase them.
3. Rub your vinyl lettering onto the outside of the glass of your frame. Be gentle as the glass is thin.
4. Assemble the project. The snowflakes / bells will move around once everything is together.
This was a fun project we did with a huge women’s church group and everyone enjoyed making it.