- When you remove the quote from the shipping container or envelope, use a credit card or popsicle stick to gently smooth out any wrinkles or air-bubbles.
- Apply pressure with credit card/popsicle stick and rub the entire quote very well, using moderate pressure.
- Position quote on a clean surface with the backing still on (grid side facing the wall), and make sure it is centered using a level, ruler & pencil marks.
- Use masking tape on the top of your quote to hold in place. Flip vinyl quote upwards (masking tape will act as a hinge), and slowly peel off vinyl backing paper, pulling on a diagonal. You may need to gently assist if any letters don’t release.
- Gently flip vinyl back down into proper place using a credit card or popsicle stick to smooth on wall. Work from the center down, then outwards. Rub entire quote well.
- Pull transfer tape off the wall at a diagonal, leaving the vinyl quote adhered to the wall (pull slowly to ensure all of the vinyl letters are released). When you wish to remove the quote, simply lift up a corner and peel off.
Applying multiple tiles for larger Decals:
Position all pieces in correct order as in step 3 above. Do not go on to step 6 until all tiles have been applied as in step 5. (this way you can see where your next tile should be placed easier)
Applying a Multi-Colored Quote:
Follow the above process, but simply repeat it using the second layer once the first is in place. You can position the second layer easily over the first.
Your feedback is important to us! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Please take a moment & leave us your positive feedback!
Follow us on Facebook: Design Divas Vinyl Lettering & Wall Art
Thanks for your support!